Over the years, our team of experienced USDA Accredited Veterinarians have assisted thousands of pet owners from all over the Southern California Area with their travel documentation needs. Whether you need an International Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI) or a domestic Health Certificate for your airline or US destination, one of our trained travel coordinators can help guide you to make sure your pet meets the often-complex requirements.

To schedule a travel phone consultation, please be prepared to provide US Department of Agriculture approved documents, and travel information in advance of your consultation. Travel consultation should be requested well ahead of time as many countries have requirements that may take months to complete before allowing your pet to enter. Airlines may have their own requirements, in addition to destination regulations.

Please visit the USDA website to learn more about preparing your pet to travel.

Travel Services we provide:

  • Rabies FAVN Testing (Rabies Titer Test)
  • Export Blood Panel Testing (Leishmaniasis, Heartworm, Brucellosis, etc.)
  • Domestic CVI through Global Pet Link
  • International CVI through the USDA VEHCS Portal
  • Referrals to Pet Travel Agents
  • Approved Anti-Parasitic Treatments, Internal & External
  • Iso Compliant Microchipping
  • Microchip Verification
  • USDA Accredited Veterinarian Travel Health Examinations
  • Travel Vaccinations (Leptospirosis, Influenza, Lyme Disease, etc.)
  • Acclimation Certificates
  • Airline Health Forms